Description . . . .
Duration: 3 Days/ 2 Nights
Destination: Yangon – Kyaikhtiyo – Bago – Yangon
- DAY 01: Arrival
- DAY 02: Yangon – Kyaikhtiyo – Bago – Yangon
- DAY 03: Yangon
Day 01 : Arrival
Meet upon arrival, proceed for *Yangon sightseeing tour or transfer to hotel for check in or dinner at local restaurant depending on arrival time.
Day 02: Yangon - Kyaikhtiyo - Bago – Yangon (B, L, D)
Early morning breakfast or take breakfast box and drive to Kim Pun base camp (194km). KyaikHtiYo (Golden Rock), a huge boulder completely covered by gold leave sand delicately balanced on the edge of a cliff. From there a steep and rough 13km road leads to the summit, a journey made in trucks which is compulsory and very crowded. Enjoy the beauty of Golden Rock at the summit. Then, going down by open truck to base camp. Lunch at local restaurant. On the way back we visit Bago, interesting places are Shwe Maw Daw pagoda, Hamsa Hill, Shwe Tha Lyaung, Sein Tha Lyaung, Kyaik Pun pagoda, Kanboza Thadi Palace and so on. Dinner at local restaurant.
Day 03: Yangon (B)
Breakfast in hotel. Depending on your flight departure time you are free at leisure or *Yangon sightseeing tour. Departure transfer to the airport.
- Hotel accommodation base on Twin Sharing
- English speaking guide
- All transer during excursion in private air-con vehicles
- All zone fees & entrance fees
- Bottled water & Snow towel each per day
- International air tickets
- Visa fee
- Travel insurance
- Porter charges at airport
- Personal expenditure, Guide & Driver tips
- Any surcharges fuel/admission fees with prior notice
|Standard||Hotel Grand United (Aholne Branch), superior room|
|Superior||Jasmine Palace Hotel, deluxe room|
|Superior||Mountain Top, deluxe room|