Duration: 4 Days/ 3 Nights
Destination: Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnels – My Tho
DAY 1: HO CHI MINH ARRIVAL(D)
Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat International Airport, welcome by our tour guide and transfer to city center to visit The Hundreds Years Red Cathedral, Old Post Office, The People’s Committe Hall, The French Opera House. Dinner will be served at local restaurant, overnight in Ho Chi Minh
DAY 2: HO CHI MINH – CU CHI ( B/L/D)
After breakfast, proceed to Cu Chi Tunnels – An immense network of connecting underground tunnels that more than 200km long and 3 – 8 m deep, the tunnels were used by Viet Cong soldiers as hiding spots during combat, as well as serving as communication and supply routes, hospitals, food and weapon caches and living quarters for numerous North Vietnamese fighters. The tunnel systems were of great importance to the Viet Cong in their resistance to American forces, and helped to counter the growing American military effort. Back to Ho Chi Minh for lunch, then transfer to visit The War Remnants Museum, Saigon China Town – Thien Hau Temple, continues to visit Vietnam famous Lacquerware Factory and Handicraft Center. Dinner is served at local restaurant, overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 3: HO CHI MINH – MEKONG ( B/L/ D)
After breakfast, departing for My Tho – about 75km from the city, On the way stop to visit Vinh Trang Pagoda . Arrival Mekong, take a leisurely boat ride along the river visit to Thai Son Islet and The Fruit Garden to enjoy the local fresh fruit, tasting the longan honey tea, coconut candy and enjoy Vietnam Traditional Folk – Song. Special Vietnamese lunch will be served with Mekong “Elephant Ear Fish” and “ Dinosaur Egg “. Back to Ho Chi Minh City for shopping at Ben Thanh Market & Saigon Square. Today dinner will be served on Saigon River Cruise with show entertainment along the Saigon River at the end of the day, overnight in Saigon.
DAY 4: HO CHI MINH DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast, free at leisure then transfer to Airport for flight home.
Tour Price Includes
- Tour guide: English or Chinese speaking guide during the tour.
- Accommodation – as hotel in the list or similar – based on TWN/DBL/TRP sharing room
- Daily ABF and meals as mentioned in the program.
- Shows and sightseeing in schedule.
- Transportation by private air-conditioner
- 01 bottle (500ml )of drinking water for each pax per day.
- Meals (Vietnamese food & Chinese food) as the tour code( B: Breakfast, L: lunch, D: Dinner) 8-10 USD / meal / pax + One dinner on Saigon Cruise + 1 Buffet at Hoang Yen restaurant + 1 Mekong Special Food ( Elephant Ear Fish, Big Head Prawn & Dinosaur Eggs ) + Free Vietnam Filter Coffee.
- Sampan in Mekong Delta as mentioned in the program
Tour Price Excludes
- International / Domestic flight ticket & airport tax (if have).
- Personal expenses: Tel, Fax, Mini Bar, Laundry, etc
- Personal travel insurance
- Surcharge with other languages guide
- Additional meals will be surcharge 10 usd/pax/meal
- Hotel surcharge in Peak Season or holidays
- Land package only exclude air-ticket and personal insurance.
- All above rates are based on low season. Peak period surcharge may apply.
- Package rates subject to changes at time of booking.
- Valid till 31st October 2017.